Begin your legacy of healthy wild salmon rivers.
For over 25 years, Wild Salmon Center has worked to conserve the North Pacific’s last, best wild salmon and steelhead rivers. Our goal is to permanently safeguard these extraordinary watersheds today — before they’re irreparably damaged.
Help us achieve this vision with a planned gift to WSC. You can create an enduring legacy of healthy wild salmon ecosystems by:
- Making a bequest to the Wild Salmon Center in your will;
- Naming WSC as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan;
- Making a gift of stock, land, or other assets;
- Contributing through your Donor Advised Fund (DAF); or
- Making a tax-free rollover gift directly from your IRA.
To learn more — or to tell us about your existing bequest pledge to WSC — please contact Kim Kosa at (971) 255-5562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact your financial adviser and use our Sample Bequest Language to get started.
Wild Salmon Center is a 501(c)(3) charity and our Tax ID is 94-3166095.