The gift of wild salmon rivers − forever.
For 25 years, the Wild Salmon Center has worked to conserve the North Pacific’s last, best wild salmon and steelhead rivers. Our goal is to permanently safeguard these extraordinary watersheds today — before they’re irreparably damaged.
You can help us achieve this goal by making a planned gift to WSC. Join our Stronghold Society, and create an enduring legacy of healthy wild salmon ecosystems, by:
- Naming the Wild Salmon Center in your will or living trust;
- Naming WSC as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan;
- Making a gift of appreciated securities, land, or other assets;
- Creating a charitable gift annuity; or
- Making a tax-free rollover gift directly from your IRA
You can direct your planned gift to WSC’s general conservation work, or allocate it to a specific program region including: Northern California, Oregon’s North Coast, Washington’s Olympic Peninsula, British Columbia, Alaska, or the Russian Far East.
To learn more about establishing your legacy through the Stronghold Society, please contact David Finkel at (971) 255-5568 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact your financial adviser and use our Sample Bequest Language to get started.