We are the only organization proactively working throughout the entire range of Pacific salmon, from Northern California to Alaska to the Sea of Japan.
We have a small window of time given the challenges of climate change and other threats to globally important salmon ecosystems.
When we protect wild salmon, we safeguard our rivers, forests, communities, and economies.
- Greg Block
VP Conservation Finance and External Affairs
- General Inquiries
Director of Development and Communications
- Press Releases
- Announcements regarding the organization's developments.
- Wild Salmon Center in the News
- News and magazine articles about the Wild Salmon Center.
- Wild Salmon Center Newsletters
- Newsletter about salmon conservation and science activities. Most recent news: Spring, 2013.
- Presentations and Events
- Talks, presentations and events given by, hosted by, or co-sponsored by WSC.
- WSC authored publications and additional resources.
- Photos & Video
- Videos produced by WSC & partners and photos from places and events around the Pacific.
- Programs and Activities
- Information on our primary program areas: